Tuesday 31 May 2011

Spring stash dash update

Well, this is whats left of the Spring stashdash basket, I still have 2 1\2 x 400g balls of aran destined to be knitted into a Great Aran American afghan, 3 balls of wendy happy which will become mythos and a skein (now balled) of moondance which will be the mystery shawl from Wendyknits. The orange fluff is a fibre with mohair in, I'm aiming to spin a spindle full of fine yarn which will be plied on itself to hopefully produce a laceweight yarn.

This is what I've achieved from the basket so far since mid April


A cardigan in king cole mirage for Mums birthday, she says it fits perfectly 4 and a bit more squares for the Great Aran american afghan





I finished Kvothe, kitted in zauberball



And spun 5og of oatmeal BFL (front) and 20g of browngrey BFL (back)




Hopefully I dont get too distracted and manage to work my way through more of the basket.


No comments: