Saturday 31 January 2009

knitting progress

I'd forgotten how long knitting a sweater takes, heres progress so far.

The pattern is mitered cardigan from knitsimple fall 2007, knitted with Wendy fusion instead of Noro kureyon, mainly because the fusions machine washable (and I got it on sale from Kemps), the shade is White pepper, just got to finish the second sleeve and the front, and stop getting distracted by socksThese are for my stepmum, the yarn is opal rainforest, just doing plain socks so good TV knitting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love both those projects. For some reason, it seems to be hard to find beautiful blues right now. The White Pepper on the sweater will make a very versatile garment. I love Noro, but sometimes you need something a little bit calmer.

Bearium said...

me too, that jumper is going to look superb. I love the colours :)