Friday 29 February 2008

Lace,lace, lace revisited

Well, the 3 lace projects from the start of the year are now all completed.

This is the bobbin lace I was doing, finished and sewn onto a hanky, this is for my Mum for Mother's day so I hope she doesn't read this until Sunday

This is Della from Hipknits, took nearly 6 months, the first time I have knitted with such fine laceweight, I really like it now its blocked

This is the Wildflover shawl knitted in Posh yarn, a very simple knit, I did a different edging

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done finishing Della...I WILL pick mine up again soon (promised myself too!) Yours looks lovely, inspiring me to free mine from behind the sofa! Fran

Kai said...

They all look so lovely! I love the Wildflower shawl...

Jacqui said...

They all look lovely, really pleased you like the Della and it looks great, Dee's wild flower shawl looks really good with that edging too.

kathryn said...

I love the Wildflower shawl particularly and congratulations for finishing your bobbin lace. I'm trying not to feel too guilty about the several pillows I've got with wips.

Soo said...

The bobbin lace is lovely. I keep thinking I should pick up the bobbins again, but the knitting always wins!

Della is lovely - beautifully done.